Thursday, December 2, 2010

I've Been Tagged!

Well, actually it was a while ago that I was tagged by Shelby and Rae.... but better late then never right?
Here goes!

- Apple juice or orange juice? Apple

- Are you a collector of anything? Nope!

- What is usually your first thought when you wake up? I REALLY don't want to get out of bed! (this girl has a hard time getting out of bed in the mornings!)

- What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Usually I use the time right before I fall asleep to try to figure out stuff, like anything from what present I'm going to get someone to what I'm going to wear in the morning.... all problems big or little :)

- What's your favorite color? Orange and purple is close behind!



- Have any bad habits? I get really excited about stuff, and I have a hard time not sharing that excitement. Sometimes I forget that I have already told someone something... and I'll start to tell them again, I think I get annoying sometimes!

- Are you mostly a clean or messy person? I would say 50/50. Depends when and where. Sometimes I can be a clean freak, and sometimes I get lazy :)

- What's your favorite song of the moment? This one is HARD... I have so many favorites! I'll just pick one K? "You are My All in All" Sung by the Gaithers.




- What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Watch "Hockey Night In Canada" with the fam.



- What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? In the summer riding and spending time with my horses, In the winter playing hockey on our rink with the family!




- Have any hidden talents? Not that I know of!

- What would be your dream job? Being a stay-at-home mom!

- Name 1 thing not many people know about you: All of my life it has been my dream to do missions one day with my family.

- If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Goodness me... not sure!

- What is your favorite pizza topping? Ham and Pineapple

- What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower? I can honestly say that I don't have a certain song that I sing in the shower, it varies!

- What's your favorite Christmas movie? The Nativity Story, we have made it a tradition in our family to watch it every year on Christmas eve.



- Do you cry at movies? I sure do! Especially when they are really sad :)

- Do you play an instrument? I play the piano and guitar.

- What music are you listening to right now? The Gaither Vocal Band's new homecoming DVD "Giving Thanks".

- Which was the last good movie you watched? Amish Grace

- What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping!

- What is the last thing you dreamed about that you remember? The last dream that I remember was when we were at the Muncks home. We were supposed to get up early to go to the store that day, and I dreamt that we were late.

Tag 3 People:
Lizzy
Mckenzie Elizabeth

3 comments:

kmwiebe said...

Annoying? Telling people something superfragalistic more than once is annoying? I so do that. Haha.

Um, so which country do you most want to go to as a missionary?

Anonymous said...

Great post Jenny!
Like the pics,
Love ya!
Rae

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

Um Jenny, you are not annoying! :) I really kinda like it when you do that, it's fun to watch you get excited. :)
Love you!