Sunday, May 8, 2011

My aMazing MoM!

My mom is amazing. Like seriously!
I love how she can keep our household running smoothly and efficiently, and come up with new and creative ways to do it.
Mom is so inspiring to me.
She is such an amazing example of what a godly wife and mother should be like.
I never hear her talk badly about Dad in front of me or anyone else.
I never hear her complain that she doesn't ever have time for herself.
Her life is her family and it means so much to me that she has put her all into making sure that we all are well taken care of.
She is so selfless in so many ways, often putting the needs of Dad and her kids above her own.
I love her so much... like WAY so much. And I just hope and pray that one day, I will be able to carry on the legacy that she has left me.
It's a legacy of love.
And it's what I'm privilaged to experience every day.

LOVE you mom!
Your girl,
Jenny


1 comment:

The Pauls' Family said...

Your a sweet, sweet girl Jennifer, and that was a sweet post! I am so glad that God gave you as our first born daughter. I love you :)