Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Brooke!!

July 7th was Brooke's 6th Birthday!!
I've been sick these last couple of days, so sadly I have not been able to blog about it... but better late then never right??

Brooke is a one of a kind little girl. She is so smart and spunky. 
She seems to always have something funny to say and cracks me up because she cracks herself up so much! :)
Brooke is very helpful, she has a knack of figuring out what I need help with without me having to ask her to do it. She has a sweet servant's heart.
I love my baby sister, and I know that parents usually say this... and it maybe isn't the coolest thing to say.... but I can't believe how fast she is growing up!

Love you Brookie!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


Once again... I stole these pictures from Megan... if you want to see more of the photo shoot that she did of Brooke on her birthday then go here.


Brooke asked me to make her a blue and black butterfly. I made it the day before and sadly was not able to see her face when she saw it for the first time because I was in bed sick :(




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birhtday Brooke!
Butterflies...Brooke has great taste:) Jen you did a wonderful job on the cake!

Love, Lizzy

P.S. Someone else has a birthday coming up soon;) I wonder who that could be?!?