Friday, July 29, 2011

Jader is ONE!!!!

It seems like just yesterday that I recieved the best birthday present that I have ever gotten. The first thing I noticed when I saw him was his red hair. It hadn't been washed yet when he got home, so I was able to take him and wash his sweet little head for the first time... and his flaming red hair stuck out in all directions... cutest thing ever :) And he is STILL the cutest little thing ever!

Jade LOVES popcorn (he calls it pop,pop,pop :), so I brilliantly decided to make him a popcorn cake! :) I had planned exactly how I would make it and how it would look like while I was trying to fall asleep the night before. (that's usually when I figure out all of lifes problems... :)  But, sad to say.... it didn't turn out AT ALL like it was supposed to.
I spent 3 hrs. icing the cake, and just as I was putting the finishing touches on it thinkin' about how nicely it turned out when.... it began to fall apart. And it continuted to fall apart up until it sat on Jade's highchair.
Needless to say... I was pretty much really very sad. :'(
But Jady liked it... so I guess that all that really matters.... I guess....


Jade liked the candle the best.... that is until he tasted the icing :)


Ya.... I AM holding up a part of the cake for the picture.... it got worse ya'll.


Happy baby.... happy Jenny :)


I LOVE YOU JADER!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


2 comments:

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

You did a great job on the cake Jen! It looks really yummy!

Anonymous said...

You're so creative, you did amazing Jen!
Jordie