Friday, August 19, 2011

Waiting Room ~ Johnny Diaz

I apologize to all my blogger friends that I have not had much time to post lately. 
I've been meaning to come up with something inspirational to post..... but sadly time has not allowed.

Harvest has been coming along ok. We've finished harvesting all our barley (2 fields) and are now waiting for the canola to dry so we can begin harvesting it. The guys have also been running around doing things like baling straw, harrowing and hauling grain.... definitely not a dull moment around here!

Anyway, I'll leave you with this song that I heard on the radio when I was helping dad bring bales home from the field. I liked it so much that I thought I'd share it with you all!


2 comments:

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

The words to that song or so true!! Thanks for the reminder that God holds us in His hands, no matter what His answer may be.

Anonymous said...

I've been hearing that song on the radio at times, but it's always when I'm driving so I forget to try to find it later. Thanks for posting it.(I'm in Wpg so I believe we were listening to the same radio station!) Through a number of difficulties with career trials, and losing my husband in my 30s, this really rings true. And in my weaknesses He is strong