Sunday, October 2, 2011

Someone is 18!!!!!!

Today is my lil' sista' Megan's 18th birthday!!!!


I luv Megs.... so very muches! There are SO many times when I have to stop and thank God for giving me Megan for my lil' sis (not to mention that she is one of my 2 VERY best friends!).

She quite the AMAZING person and is LOADED with creativity. With all her photography, movie making, scrapbooking, decorating, card ect. ect. ect it seems endless :)
 I LOVE it because I'm somewhat lacking in that area.... so she is handy to have around :)

She loves her violin, and it's lots of fun to see (or hear rather) her practice and play to her hearts content.


 And have I ever mentioned that she is DROP DEAD gorgeous?!?!?!

    

I LOVE you Meggy, so very VERY much!!! Thanks for being such a AWESOMELY, TERRIFICALLY, FABULOUSLY, AMAZING little sis'!


HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!!!!

Love yur' biggest sissy.
Jennifer

2 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks Jenny. I am so glad God gave you to me as a big sis!!! I love you so very much!

Megan

Anonymous said...

Wow time goes by so fast!
Happy be-lated Birthday Meg.

Love both of you girls!

Liz