Sunday, October 9, 2011

~ Thanksgiving ~

I'm thankful for....
  • Family 
  • Smiles 
  • Sunrises and sunsets
  • New days and fresh starts
  • Babies to cuddle and children to enjoy
  • Home
  • Chocolate (especially DARK! :)
  • Pjs + cowboy boots (trust me... they go together well :)
  • Horses, dogs, cows..... ect.
  • Grandparents
  • Sisters (you know who you are :)
  • Little nephew
  • Brothers
  • Friends
  • Beauty of nature
  • Crunchy leaves
  • Stars
  • Church family
  • Hoodies
  • Campfires
  • Singing
  • Sundays
  • Soft breezes
  • Valleys
  • Gravel roads
  • Apple pie
  • Babies that are a comin'
  • Running shoes
  • E-mails
  • Love
  • Peace
  • Joy
  • Salvation
  • My Heavenly Father

And oodles of oodles MORE!!!!
What are you thankful for???

I'll leave you with this song sung by none other then.... Marshall Hall :) 
Hope that you all have a VERY.... 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whenever I watch or listen to Marsh sing I think of you! You were the first person to tell me about him.
I love this song too!

Love you Jen!
Lizzy