Sunday, October 16, 2011

Zippy Zee Man

Today is Zachary's 11th birthday!!!
Wow, where do I start? This boy is somethin' else :)

I have the privilege to have Zach as one of my 2 students in school. He gets VERY easily distracted, but other then that, he makes my job quite pleasant :)
He is better at writing then me, which is weird because he is still learning how (like you know.... not print, write :) so he'll ask me how to write a letter, I'll show him how, and then he'll go and do it and make it look WAY better then mine! (I don't like writing!) But I'm one up on him on printing.... so I'm okay with that :)
Zach is a perfectionist when it comes to certain things in school. He was very upset with getting a 93% on his first math test the other day.... he wanted 100%!
He likes to say "dun-Jen!" (it sounds like dungeon.... I get called that ALOT during school! :)

I sit beside Zach at the table during meal time. The poor boy is a good sport, anyone who sits beside me gets water pored on their head.... often. I call him ducky boy because the water just runs right off his head :D. And I like to tease him just to see his sweet smile :)

Zach is a cowboy wanna be :)




When it comes to sports... oh my, this dude. He is very dramatic (I like to call him the drama queen :) so he can make everything look good!

In this picture below he was showing me how guy tennis players "dance" :) You can imagine how good he was at it!



Zach LOVES animals. If ever there is a cat or other animal that is especially tame, I always know that it is Zach's! He is good at making animals like him :)
One of his favorites is chickens! He tamed all of the chickens that he was in charge of this year, he would actually let all of them out of their pen every day and "walk them". Those chickens LOVE Zach! His favourite chicken is one that he named "dinosaur".


Zach is a master sock stealer.... he seems to always manage to have a pair of my socks on his feet. And somehow it manages to NEVER be his fault!!

When Zach is supposed to be up... he is down. 
And when he is supposed to be down.... he is up!



I LOVE you Zach. And I LOVE being your big sister.
Keep that smile on your face!!!!!



Happy Birthday Buddy!!!!!
Love,
Jenny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Zackery!!!
Hope you have a great day!

Ok Jen, Zackery is a boy version of you!

Love you, Liz