Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Put a sock in it!!

For those of you that know this bit of information as old news... please bare with me. I actually learned this morning that my little sis has tried this....and I never knew :)
I tend to get rather excited about new and cool hair styling discoveries.... so I decided to share it with you all.

Curling your hair with a sock




I tried this last night... and it works AMAZINGLY. 
AND without having to use any heat or hairspray is a HUGE bonus! I would especially recommend trying this if you have long hair... 
So ya, call me crazy... but I LOVE this :)

2 comments:

Kait said...

You're awesome. :D I would've loved this also when I had long hair.

I want to see what your curls look like. You should do a hair photoshoot with Megan, or take a webcam photo or something. :P

Breathe deep said...

I just might do that Kaitlin :)