Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dream list #6

Ever since I discovered that I like to run... I have had the goal to run 5 miles. Somehow I was just never able to get there, I'd usually only ever be able to get up to 3 miles each summer before something would come up... or I would give up.

This year I decided that enough is enough! I was gonna do this! 
I set my goals higher by choosing to train to run half a marathon.
Not to run in an actual race, but to push myself to achieve things that I never thought that I could do.

Running 5 miles means more to me then just the physical accomplishment. 
This victory is wrapped up with a story... a story that I hope to be able to share with you all someday.

But until then I'm gonna keep running on until my next goal is met. 
13.1 miles

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay for you! :) Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Wow that's amazing! I (Janae) love to run too, and I wish to set a goal also. Hope you reach all of your goals!
-jjjgirls

Anonymous said...

good on ya! :)

Rose said...

Good for you! I am a wanna be runner but ran into some knee problems a few years ago so had to stop.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jenny:) I am very proud of you, I know that took a lot of hard work! Congrats on being a aunt (again)

Love you Girly,
Amanda

Rebekah said...

Good work! You can do it!