Thursday, November 22, 2012

So it has been a while....

Again. Regretfully.
I promise that I've not been neglecting my blog on purpose! It just happens that life is rolling by quickly without me noticing.
We have been busy, busy.... busy. So busy that some of the things we've done this past while (bringing cows home, working on an addition on Josh and Becka's house ect.) have gone by with not a single picture.
But I do have some pictures to share with ya'll, and I think I'll let the pictures speak for themselves :)
Warning: There are pictures of us butchering chickens.... if you are squeamish, don't scroll down to far!!


































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the photo update! :)

I am curious how you made that awesome lego cake? My son would love something similar to that !

Blessings to you and your family!

Kris

Jennifer said...

Kris ~ Thanks so much! :)
Here is a link to the video that taught me how to make the cake. Hope it helps!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZGLo13g4jk

Megan said...

I like the update, the lego cake is fantastic! and the butchering chickens...oh looks like so much fun!! :) and all the other pictures in between I like em too! :) Love you bunches, can't wait till tomorrow!!! :)