Sunday, February 10, 2013

this. is. ridiculous.


To have left you all hanging for so long.... ridiculous!!
I have definitely learned that blogging is something in which you are either all in, or all out. There doesn't seem to be an in-between! I'm hoping to become more "all in" in the future, so that I'm not leaving you all in the dark for so long.

Life around here has been rolling in an alarmingly speedy manner. Before I got used to the idea of it being January... the month was already over! Now we are already over a week into a new month. CURAZY!

In a way I feel like life is slipping past without me actually making any use of every day.
I'm feeling a need to practice what I preach, do more "Breathing Deep" so-to-speak.
Especially in the area of this blog.

2012 was a year of finding myself. Finding who I am as a person.
I have hopes that this coming year will be one in which I become more passionate about life and living.
I want to get past the mindset of half-hearted belief. And move on to passionate belief.
Belief about who I am, who I can be and who it is that I am living for.

pas-sion |ˈpa sh ən|
  • strong and barely controllable emotion
  • an intense desire or enthusiasm for something
  • a thing arousing enthusiasm

As I do so, I hope to drop in here more often to share.
Unlocking secret doors to share some of the hard lessons that I have learned in the process of living.
Being more transparent, more real and more open.

I'll leave you with a song that I heard for the first time a couple of weeks ago.
Each and every word could have come straight from my heart and I found tears running down my cheeks as I listened to it.
I pray that it touches you as it did me.





"Forgetting those things which are behind me
I press towards the goal which is in front of me
I still got a long way to go
but I thank you Jesus that I'm not who I was
and I'm on my way to who I am"
Kirk Franklin ~ I am 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this song. Looking forward to hearing from you more :)

Kaitlin M. W. said...

Sounds awesome, Jennifer. :D Looking inward with honesty, has been one of the most difficult things for me to begin to learn how to do. But the journey is well worth it, indeed. :)