Monday, June 17, 2013

A Blurp

Ok, seriously... almost two months?!?!?! That is beyond craziness!!
My BEEEEAUtiful sister has been threatening to hack my blog if I don't do something about this.... so I reckon I better! :)


I honestly don't know why it has been so hard to keep up with my poor lil' blog these days... it just has.
I guess with me I'm either all the way in to something... or all the way out. Either running or sitting.
What has frustrated me the most, and what is possibly one of the reason that I have "disappeared" from blog world is that this blog has become somewhat purposeless, and that is exactly what I didn't want to happen. Its time to put the purpose back in!

But anyhoo... enough of that.
You are about to get small dump of random pictures of my adorable lil' brothers. It could be a larger dump, but sadly our picture taking motivation is really really really lacking....
Then I shall finally move ahead... and keep up with blogging! (have I said this before?!?!?! :)




Ohhhh..... and did I mention that I have a new little nephew!?!?!? (well... 1 1/2 months new :)
No? Well then let me tell you... I HAVE A NEW LITTLE NEPHEW!!! :)
Brendan Cole


Ain't he just the cutest??

Ooookay. 
That was my blurp.
I done. But I beeee back!!

1 comment:

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Yay! Glad you are posting again! :) Your nephew is adorable! Those cheeks are just so precious. <3