Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Today is a special day...

Hello there all of Jen's blog fans out there. This is Megan Froese her little sister reporting live from her comfy home. You may be wondering why I am here writing a post and not the most fantastic Jennifer herself. Well I dear friends of Jennifer's have a very important message to tell you (that I am sure she was not going to tell you herself) 
22 years ago today thee most amazing Jennifer herself made her first appearance in this world.Yes it is true today is her BIRTHDAY, time to CELEBRATE!! :)

God blessed me with such an amazing sister, she has inspired me more times then she probably know's ;)

Jennifer is a pretty cool gal, if you don't know her..well to bad for you cause she is just that cool :) She has such a big heart for other people and a determination towards life that I admire. She loves a good challenge! She is training for a 10k and I have no doubt in my mind that she is going to be able to do it because if she has her mind set towards a goal she'll most likely make it! 

She has become such a beautiful young women and I am proud to call her my sister :) 

Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!









 So I would like you all to wish this beautiful gal a happy 22nd birthday! 


7 comments:

MariaFroese said...

Happy happy happy birthday Jennifer!! You sure are one amazing gal!! You really are a delight to be around!!! Hope you have the best birthday EVER!

Breathe Deep said...

Awe, thanks Megs! You are awesomer!!

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

Happy birthday Jen!! You are more special than you will even know!! I am so blessed to be your sister, I enjoy spending time with you, laughing together, talking and getting my hair cut by you. You are a super great auntie to our kids and a fantastic sister!! We love you Jen, have a special day!!
Oh and I can't wait to come over and celebrate with cheese cake!! :)

Neva Dele said...

Happy birthday! :)

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday Jen! I like your new pictures!

Carolyn

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Happy Birthday, Jen!!!!! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

((Hugs))

McKenzie

Kaitlin W. said...

Cheesecake, eh? Now that's how to have a birthday party!

Hope it was awesome. :)