Friday, August 23, 2013

Lemonade Slushy goodness

It has been so hot here this week that I thought I'd share with you this my favourite homemade slushy.


No... it's not sugar free or anything like that (fact it MIGHT just give you a sugar high!)...


Nor is it a complicated recipe with secret ingredients (I'm sure there are those whom have trumped me and have already been making better versions of this for years)...


But what it is is just REAALLLYYY  yummy!
Not to mention easy peasy!
And so I share...



Ingredients:
2 cups crushed ice
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup sugar
water 

  • Place the ingredients in a blender. 
  • Add only enough water for desired consistency (if you add more then 1/2 cup you will want to add more lemon juice and sugar :)
  • Blend and enjoy!
Note: I usually add a handful of strawberries or raspberries before blending for a fruity variation.


No comments: