Thursday, June 11, 2015

11:36 p.m.

The clock is ticking towards midnight.
I have isolated myself because in the next room there are four women who are distracting me from my goal of getting this blog post done by talking about... womanly things.

Today was filled to the brim with a variety of different things.
We were up early sending the guys off on a canoe trip that they went on for the weekend.
Cleaned house for the next couple of hours before heading in to town to get my hair cut while my sis Rebecca and mom went in for their mid-wife appointments, first and last.
Did some shopping for goodies and groceries and came home to let the girl party begin!
(Though technically, we are still outnumbered by the boys :)

You may wonder what happens at one of our girl parties??
Well, our evening looked like this.

Stuffing our faces with yummy healthy-ish foods that we "laboured" to prepare together.
Working out with Jillian.
Pausing our workout with Jillian to laugh hysterically at a certain embarrassing noise that we heard during a difficult move.
Cuddling babies.
Going for walks.
Doing a hip-hop dance workout.
Laughing hysterically at our attempt at dancing hip-hop.
And now finally, sitting in the dining room talking and laughing about everything and anything.

I know that this post is not perfect. But my time is running out and I would like to get back to making memories with my favourite peeps.

Tomorrow I am going to take some pictures, and create a more visual perspective of our weekend. But for now this will have to do! :)
Until then...








1 comment:

McKenzie Elizabeth said...

Looks and sounds like an absolute blast!