Wednesday, July 15, 2015

These Summer Days


Wow, that week flew by.
This summer actually, is flying by faster then should be allowed. 
We have spent the last three weekends camping, so basically our life has been a lot of packing and unpacking bookending those four fun filled days spent playing in the water and just having a blast being together. We recently acquired a pair of water skis and a wakeboard, it has been lots of fun trying to figure out how to use them. :)
My favourite thing is Slalom skiing which is (for those who may not know) using just one ski. I wish I had some pictures to share, but I went on a picture-taking strike and spent the time just enjoying the moments.
Anyway. The picture above is my favourite summer drink that I just rediscovered today. 
The best part about it is that it has no calories in it... yet it tastes like I am being a big ole cheat. 
Because I like lemonade. 
Lots and lots.
The second best part is that it is super easy, just throw ice, water, lemon juice, and truvia into a blender, add a few strawberries to make it look pretty, and drink up!

Well, that was my little weekly pop-in.
Off now to soak up some more summery goodness.

No comments: