Thursday, October 15, 2015

In Closing

It feels good to be home. Ya, it is cold here. But I like here.
Last night we got the RV unpacked, I milked my cows, got manure under my finger nails, saw two shooting stars, breathed in the crisp country air, hugged people that I love (and missed!), enjoyed a cozy wood fire, and slept in my own/soft/spacious/warm bed. 
Ahhhhh.

Today there was lots of work to be done. We got all of the potatoes and carrots in from the garden. It feels good to get dirty again. :)












So, our adventure is over! I hope that you all enjoyed coming along on our journey! I still want to post at least once a week... we shall see how that goes. :)
I have a few pictures from the past to blog. I had been organizing pictures and realized that I have some from christmas that I still hadn't edited or shared. I better get that done before Christmas is here again!
Anyway... happy Thursday!


No comments: