Monday, May 9, 2016

Sunday Fun-Day

I was totally going to do it. 
I was going to bring my camera along this Mother's Day, take lots of pictures and post them all here. Buuuuuuut... I forgot my camera. Bummer.

So. I took a couple of pictures on my phone to substitute. Not the best... but eh, better then nothing.

Oh. And looking through all the pictures just now, I realized that 50% of these are selfies. I apologize.   They are also quite random. I apologize.

This Mother's Day we went to church, saw some of our favourite people, ate lunch with the family at DQ and ice cream at Charley B's, went to the park so the mamas could play tennis (they really like tennis), went to Iceburgs to eat more ice cream and then ended the day with a home movie watching party. It was a good day. And I'm not even a mother. ;)

Speaking of mothers, my mama is the best! She is most definitely one worth celebrating and I love her to bits and pieces!
That is all.  :)











One more thing, this picture sums up what life is like in a family filled with little boys. Lots of crazy and lots of fun.






No comments: