Thursday, June 16, 2016

Girl Party

Ever since I met Rebecca, (lemme see, over ten years ago I guess it is) she's always felt like a big sister to me. Even before she married my brother and it became official.
We are SO blessed to be living on the same yard as her and her little family and we get to see them almost every day.
But still, during the summer, we don't often get our "girl time" in. So last night, after Josh made a spontaneous trip to Regina overnight, we took the opportunity to spend time together as sisters.

We did the usual girl stuff. Painting nails, eating food, watching girl shows, and laughing (and laughing, and laughing).
Always a good time with these two. <3




 





It's like a fruit salad, but with chocolate. ;)



1 comment:

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

I am so so blessed to have you as sisters!!! Thanks for coming over and fun!! Love you!!