Sunday, July 10, 2016

Camping trip/The first

Meg and I decided that we wanted to post on our blogs twice a week. Come Saturday, I was two posts behind. ;)
I know that it is technically the beginning of a new week, but I wanted to get my two in anyway. Better late than never right?

Last week we went camping at our current favorite campground. Like last year, Ker, Bob, Zach and I headed home every evening to do the chores and pick up supplies for a new day of camping fun.
What has been especially nice is that Henry and Meg live a thirty minute walk away from the campground. So we were able to visit with them a couple of times.

I didn't take very many pictures this time around. But we are going camping again this week, so I figured I would get more next time. :)
Anyway. Here they are, along with a few phone pics thrown in for good measure.









































No comments: