Saturday, September 24, 2016

Dreams Change


The other day I looked at the Dream List that I created when I first started this blog. Wow, have I ever changed since that day.
Close to half of the items on that list, I had no desire to accomplish anymore. So I did an upgrade.

I think it is important to have an idea, a dream of what I want to do with my life; what I hope to accomplish, even if it may seem unreachable. To me, my dream list is 'goals'. I don't want to just write this list, and then wait to see if it will happen. I want to take action and do what I can to make these dreams come true. Sometimes that action will simply be a prayer heavenward. I believe that God cares about even our littlest desires, and He listens when we tell Him what we want out of life. It may not turn out exactly the way I "dream" it will, and the things that I hope for may change as I grow closer to God's heart, and change as a person. But I know that God will, in His own way, cause my dreams to come true. Key phrase "In His own way", which is always way better than what I could ever have imagined.

Delight yourself also in the Lord,
and He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Psalms 37:4

"Delight yourself also in the Lord". Once I have found full 'delight' in the Lord, the things that I desire, will be the things that He desires for me.

So here it is.  My dreams.

No comments: