Sunday, November 6, 2016

Arizona Sunshine

Today was a good day.
We spent much time in the sunshine, cooled off in the pool, and topped the day off with an ice cream social.

We remembered why we love this place so much, and why we always end up in this part of the world. This is exactly what we needed.

Here are the promised pictures of the inside of our trailer. This is the view from the side door...


Here, looking to the left/front from the outside...


The back of the trailer, our bunks... 


And, the front...
As I already said, we have been really liking the extra space!
We were wanting to put some color on the walls before we left, but ran out of time. Rustic is fine with me. :)




Big brother teaching little brother how to swim...

















That's about it for today! I feel like I take the same pictures every year when we are here... so if you there is anything that you would like to see more of, or maybe something that I am not thinking of... let me know!
Night all!

1 comment:

Shayla Thiessen said...

looks like fun! missing ya'll!