Monday, June 19, 2017

Random Peek At Yesterday

Our yesterday.
After church and chatting for a while with friends, we went to our grandparent's for lunch, to celebrate Father's Day. The party was complete with pizza and ice cream cake - and retro pepsi, who's can was so rad that I had to take a picture.
Oh, and... let's celebrate that it was made with REAL SUGAR. ;)



She is even beautiful when she won't smile for the camera. :)




LOOK! It's the dads that we were celebrating!
They apparently were very excited about the food. :)



I love my Daddy. <3


Grandma's rose bushes are always so pretty. 
This is my favorite time of the year because of all the roses I get to see... and smell. :)


After filling our bellies, and giving some haircuts (just call me... a traveling hairdresser :), we went to the ALH motor speedway to watch some car races.
This Lightening Mcqueen fan was especially excited!


 





And that was our day! 
It was a good one. :) 

1 comment:

Shayla Thiessen said...

Looks like a ton of fun!!!