Saturday, August 26, 2017

Hydro-less Wanderings

Yesterday the hydro was scheduled to go out in the morning. So, after the hurried preparations to make certain we did everything we needed to before our wifi, I mean hydro was gone... the house seemed super quiet. 
After a fruitless attempt to do all of the things that need hydro before I realized that I needed hydro to do them, I grabbed my camera and found all of the people doing all of the fun things. Namely, playing badminton, picking wildflowers, and playing with the puppy. (Which, btw, now has a name! We decided to call her Piper, Pipes being the nickname used most... we are all about the nicknames around here! :)

Anyhoo. These are the pictures that got snapped during my outdoor wanderings.
























3 comments:

Shayla Thiessen said...

Wanderings are so much fun! :)

Matthew said...

Glad to see you all are still enjoying some sunny warmish days--gives me hope that even though the trees have been turning color here in Mid-Michigan for a couple of weeks already perhaps winter is not as imminent as I fear; I still have a lot of wood to cut before it gets cold!

Piper sounds like a fine name! Is Teddy warming up to her at all yet? I always feel a little bit sorry for the old dogs who inevitably lose out on some time and attention when the young pup shows up... But the young ones are so much more vivacious!

Jennifer Penner said...

These past couple of days she has been playing with her finally. We still give Teddy lots of love though!