Wednesday, November 1, 2017

It's that time of year again!

Hey all!

Sorry it has been so long since I blogged last. I guess life has just been busy, in the best way possible.
Being in a relationship with Reuben has been amazing. He is the sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful man, and we have been having THEE BEST time together. It has been a blast getting to know each other, and I have been falling deeper in love with him with every passing day.





So ya, this past month has been filled to the brim.
We started school back in the middle September. I have three students again this year, so that alone keeps me quite busy. We have also been getting fall work done. Harvesting potatoes and carrots, getting wood, hauling cows home, getting corrals ready for the winter... and all of that fun stuff. :)
I also was able to spend a couple of days helping Ben get his/his families cows home from the pasture, and bring calves to auction, which was an amazing experience. Being able to work with cows with my boyfriend... literally living my dreams. He was also busy working on the silage crew for the first month-ish of our relationship, so I got to ride with him a bunch.










Now we are getting ready to leave on our trip south. Which means... daily blog posts coming your way!
The plan right now is to leave on Friday morning... so you can imagine the current state of this household, as the packing frenzy ensues.
We are changing it up this year, heading to Texas and the ocean instead of Arizona. The hope is to find adventures, and visit friends along the way. Another change I am going to have is that I will have a boyfriend to miss like crazy (Three weeks is a LONG time!!). But memories with the family have become even more precious lately, so I am excited to do this trip with them!

So... now that you are all updated and caught up, are you ready to come along on another Pauls Family Trip?!
Lez go!

1 comment:

Laurene and Kelly said...

Hope we'll see y'all in Dallas again! Love reading your blog!