Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Her...

This gal is one of a kind, totally awesome and extremely amazing.
She is my sister. Yet not only my sister, but also my best friend.


The things that she has gone through in her life so far should have her depressed, disheartened and discouraged. But instead I see in her joy, faithfulness and trust. She clings to her God, relying on Him through the tough times and never doubting the path that He is taking her on.
Instead of feeling sorry for herself, she holds her head high and sings through her pain.
She is inspiring.


Ah, my Kerker. I love her to the moon and back.
Today it is her birthday. And I'm blogging to wish her the happiest of all days.
I know that you dislike being celebrated, being in the spotlight (which is one of the reasons I love you so much!)… but YOU DESERVE this day, and so much more.



I love you sweet sister.
May your day be filled with whipped cream, ice cream, music, fun and LOTS of love.


3 comments:

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

I agree completely with everything you said Jenny!! She truly is one in a million!!

Godlydaughter said...

Beautiful lady! can we pray for her in anyway specifically?

The Pauls' Family said...

Jen this post made me cry! those were the sweetest words! I love you Girl!!
Love, Ker