Thursday, June 18, 2015

Throw Back Thursday

I had originally planned to do a vlog today. But I ran out of time to put it together. (I am still not sure if I actually will ever get it together! ;)
We were invited to our neighbour's place for the evening, so I kinda, sorta ran out of time period.
So, I quickly went through some old pictures, and decided to show you a little blast from the past!
These pictures are from 2008, one day in September when our family decided to go to the corn maze (and pizza hut afterwards!!) on a Sunday.
This is back to the time when Josh and Rebecca were still engaged, there were only ten kids in the family, and Dad had a beard... but Josh didn't. :)











1 comment:

Megan said...

It looks like I was never even a part of the family....I guess that is what I get for being a photographer! :o :) Good memories!!